Sunday, September 03, 2006

An adventure 100,000 years in the making.



After many years of painstaking labour my time-machine was finally complete.
My army of enslaved elf technicians busied themselves with the final tweeking of the machine before the ultimate test of sending me back in time to the stone-age.





Aided by my head geek, whose steadfast geekiness had proved invaluable in the construction of the time machine and also in keeping the elves in line.

I had found him eating worms and conversing with chickens in a bunker in Vietman.

Needless to say I took pity upon his eating disorder and was amused by his clucking, so I added him to my army of servants, and he worked his way up to the guy that whips all the other slaves until I discovered his knack for temporal mechanics and physics. Then I moved him to the laboratory, (I still dont pay him though).





My elves informed me that the time machine was ready. So donning my space suit I took pleasure in one finally cup of tea.


Setting off to the machine I was breathless with anticipation.


My body was warped and bent into a variety of amusing animal shapes by the force of the machine as it hurled be back to the stone age. I have pictures but they are embarresing, and we would not want to have those up here would we.






I was met by a strangely dressed cave man, who looked at me in a contemplating way.



There were other friendly natives as well, I was impressed by the lack of cannibalism that they displayed.



Soon, in my conversing with the locals, I learned of a hideous beast that destroyed the trees that some of the people used for their homes. I vowed to go and slay the beast for them, In return for a modest commission.



This required a journt upon the high seas, grabbing a trusty stead I set out upon the mission of liberating these people from the terror of the monster.

To be continued....

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger ChristinaChox said...

Roberto, your command of the English language is admirable, and the casting of Andy as your super geeky sidekick inspired...

Go to the comments about part 2 to read more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home