Sunday, September 03, 2006



An adventure 100,000 years in the making book 2 - A very short story.

After journeying for many miles over a period, I finally arrived upon my island destination. This is where legend dictates that the fabled monster of extreme strength AKA the destroyer of trees was supposed to dwell.

And it didn't take me very long to find it.

I just followed the trail of trees that had obviously been munched upon by some being of supreme size and strength.







Nothing however could have prepared me for the sheer height and strength of the monster as it ran towards me. It was covered in sawdust and wood chippings of several varieties.

"Are you made of wood" It said to me.

"No no, I am entirely vegetable free", I replied.

"I have no use of you if you cannot be eaten, go and amuse yourself elsewhere, or I will plant you and see if you grow." It growled.




I was curious and asked for a display of its might. It pushed the tallest tree in the forest down with a mere wave of its hand.

Needless to say that there was no way in hell I was going to fight this thing as it would no doubt end in my certain death.

So after engaging in dialouge with it I found that it had to go to the mainland because it had eaten all of its old growth trees, and the new ones it had planted where not big enough yet to provide a stable diet.

I concuted a plan, involving me, the monster and a large supply of miracle grow which I would supply from the future, in return for the promise that the monster would not go to the mainland. (Because if the locals found out that I had collected the commission and not actually killed the monster needless to say that they would not be happy).

So everyone lived happily ever after except my trusty stead, who was squahed by the falling tree, and the elves who still were enslaved.

6 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger ChristinaChox said...

That adventure was amazing. I truly felt that I too had travelled back in time with the brave and dashing Bobby Morrow, and I had a peculiar sense of de ja vu...but that could have been because travelling to England last year was like hopping in a time machine and visiting a land of cave-men, geeks and monsters that eat whatever they can get their hands on...

;-)

PS nice photos.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A particular interesting adventure... The supreme size and strength of the destroyer of trees is indeed exceptional. It must have been a risk to capture this on camera so I applaud you for displaying this fine picture for all to see! (Ps: Being fairly close to said monster, I have been asked to warn you that it has decided that vegetables are indeed very tasty, and it is presently devising a secret plan whereby - upon your next meeting - you will be captured made into a stew!)

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok error above: Replace vegetable stew with meat! Meat stew - that's what you'll be!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger ChristinaChox said...

comment on my blog biatch.
:)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger ChristinaChox said...

why you no write new blog entry? I desperately want to read more about bobby's adventures.

PS Nice going with the word verification.

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are fucked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home